The Insights You Need to Build Your Business
When we aren’t creating great environments for work and customer interaction, we help clients plan for expansion, capital upgrades, and tactics that will allow their businesses to grow and thrive. We help clients identify and assess their options, so they can select the best direction for their organization. Careful research and planning can save institution money and avoid missteps down the line. At Overton, we perform the due diligence needed to uncover—and make the most of—every opportunity.
We also help our clients see new possibilities, mapping out strategies that help differentiate you from competitors. We understand that the built environment not only affects the way you do business, but the way in which the public perceives and understands your institution.
Overton & Associates’ consulting services include:
- Feasibility and Due Diligence Studies.
- Site Evaluation and Selection. Finding the right location can mean the difference between success or failure for your business—and the right location results in a return on your investment in the least amount of time.
- Facilities Evaluations. We analyze existing facilities and determine their value in meeting the institution’s future needs. We help you make the most of your facilities over time, developing strategies to prolong their functional and aesthetic lives.
- Growth and Space Projections. We take the guesswork out of your projects by asking the right questions upfront and developing realistic needs projections.
- Strategic Real Estate Planning. We have extensive experience in helping organizations create a plan for future facilities development and maximizing their real estate assets. We can help institutions plan smart, cost-effective growth strategies.
- Budget Development. With 30 years of experience in the business, we can help you formulate reliable figures for any new design and construction, or renovation.